Officially Losing Again

I am down 1 pound this week which means I am now at my lowest weight since this journey began! It's pretty exciting; 32.6 pounds gone so far. So now every ounce I lose is really a loss and I'm no longer just catching up to my lowest weight from last year.

I finally went for a run again today. It was beautiful outside. 49 degrees and sunny. As I was running along, I looked down and what happened to appear?


If you remember from this post: http://afeiock.blogspot.com/2013/03/333-on-3313.html I lost my gloves while running on 3/3. One of them was laying on the sidewalk today. I guess it's just been laying there for that long? Maybe I'll find the other one on my next run...

I finished the 3.1 miles today and I was exhausted when I got done. It was not a record time, but it wasn't too bad and it felt good to finish. 




I have not yet cooked like I planned this week. I did buy everything I needed for the recipes and it is going to start tomorrow.

I only have 3 days left at my current workplace now. I'm getting really excited about this new adventure. Change is coming...

Comments

Popular Posts