So Far So Good

I've only been at my new job for 2 days, but it has been a good change of pace. I am beginning to see how it is helpful to do personality tests on potential employees before you hire them. Everyone has been calm and quiet and friendly so far. Everyone has their own responsibilities and gets their job done and then goes home. Like I've said, it's only been two days, and my opinion may change, but I am enjoying it for now. These beautiful tulips were on my desk when I got in on Monday.


Now for the bad news...I'm up .4 this week. I am not surprised, but I am still disappointed in myself. I know it's not a very big gain and I should be able to lose it no problem, but it's still a gain. I have gotten out of the habit of counting calories again. I ate a bunch of junk food this weekend. I haven't been treating my body the way that I should. I only cooked one clean meal last week. Sometimes I don't quite understand myself.

I'm not going to let this get me down though. There are good things happening and I want to continue to better myself as well. This change will be good motivation to stay on the right path.

Comments

Popular Posts