Bargain Shopping

Insanity workout 2 was completed! I decided to take a picture trying to express how I was really feeling and not my typical smiling picture.


Yesterday, I went to Meijer for some things and picked up a couple of clearance workout tank tops. When I got to the checkout, they were even cheaper than they were marked. So I had to go back today and stock up.


I was able to get 8 tops for $19.00. They were all $2.00 except for 1 that was $5.00. It was an excellent deal. 

Weigh in Wednesday was not very successful. Of course, I just started exercising Tuesday so I wasn't expecting too much. I did lose .2 pounds and a loss is a loss, but .2 is not very much. I've also given up sodas again so that should help.  

FYI: I started an Instagram account so check it out if you get a chance: http://instagram.com/afeiock1

Until next time...

Comments

  1. Wow, I need to go shopping with you. That's awesome!! Also, just started following on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts