Foodie Pen Pal Reveal



It's reveal day for Foodie Pen Pals. This is a great program for you to exchange some of your favorite food finds with a partner. This month my package was sent from Nicole at A Wild Hope. Be sure to check out her blog!

Nicole sent some wonderful things to me that were all new.


So far I have tried the dark chocolate acai with blueberry snacks and the caramel with sea salt dark chocolate. (Notice a theme there?) Both are delicious. I am still looking forward to trying the different almonds, tea and the nut butter. I have had great experiences with my pen pals so far and have received some awesome things that I've never tried. 

If you've never participated in Foodie Pen Pals, definitely check it out. You have until September 4th to sign up at The Lean Green Bean and you don't have to have a blog to participate. I highly recommend it!



Comments

Popular Posts