Cardio AND Abs

Today's workout was extra insane. The normal Pure Cardio workout was on the schedule plus Cardio Abs. Pure Cardio has been the toughest workout of Insanity so far. It is very intense so I was kind of nervous to have to do the ab workout as well. It was not easy (not that I expected it to be.) I have been able to see improvements in my endurance, but I also know I have to keep pushing myself harder to get ready for the second 30 days of Insanity which are going to be even more challenging.

During today's workout I took 3,405 steps and burned  914 calories according to my Fitbit.



We didn't have any big plans this weekend, just looking forward to spending some time relaxing at home. Tomorrow is a rest day for Insanity and I have been itching to go for a run so we'll say what happens. It's supposed to be pretty warm here, but maybe it will be a good challenge. 

I don't know if any of you have ever watched the show 24, but we started it on Netflix last night and now I am hooked. As I am typing we are watching episode 8 of the first season. 

Hope you are enjoying your Labor Day weekend so far! 

BTW-I just realized this is my 100th blog post!!! Tomorrow I will have to do something special to commemorate! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts