.2

Well, this week was not my best week of this journey. I didn't gain any weight, but I only lost .2 pounds. It was hard to count exact calories this week and I thought that I was overestimating but maybe I wasn't estimating enough. It is just motivation to work harder this week.

We hooked our Wii back up yesterday so that I could exercise with our Biggest Loser game and run on the treadmill. I enjoy running, but some days that 20 minutes on the treadmill feels like an eternity. So today I exercised with the game. The last time I played the game I weighed 228. It's hard to think that I let myself get this way and it's like I didn't even see it happening. Thankfully, my eyes have been opened. There's no turning back now. I am looking to the future and to this new me.

Week by week, hopefully 2 pounds at a time I will reach my goal weight and be able to maintain it.

Comments

Popular Posts