New Program

Thanks to a suggestion from a friend, I tried out the Wii Fit Plus this week. We have had the game, but I had never tried it. It was actually really fun. I  am using this, the Biggest Loser game and running on the treadmill as exercise. I think it's been a pretty good week. I haven't gone over my calories and I have exercised 4 out of the  5 weekdays, yet I stand on the scale and weigh more than I did at my weigh-in Monday. It is just a little frustrating. It's going to get better though.

When I signed up for the LoseIt program, I also looked at SparkPeople. It is similar to LoseIt, but I think it may be more interactive. You can join groups and encourage one another to reach your goals.  I am going to use it starting today to see how they compare. 

We had a great Valentine's Day this week. Lucas bought a beautiful charm bracelet for me. We went to our usual haunt and enjoyed a great dinner. I also survived my first night with Lucas away. He had a business meeting Wednesday and Thursday in Ohio. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it was still strange with him gone. 

I better get moving... 

Comments

Popular Posts