Halfway There

I am now at the end of day 5 of veggies and water. Today was a pretty decent day. Yesterday I was starting to feel kind of weak, but today has been much better.
I bought a pedometer tonight to keep track of my steps taken and calories burned. I would like to purchase something better in the future, but thought I would start with something less expensive to see if I will even use it and keep track of my stats.
Our scale stopped working today so I had to go buy a new one. I had a moment of panic when I thought maybe the old scale was weighing wrong since it stopped working and that the new scale would show that I weighed more than the old one did. I was kind of nervous to step on it, but thankfully the old one must have been okay when it was working.
I have lost more weight so far this week than was in the plan since I am not taking in as many calories as normal. Veggies do not have many calories at all in them. I will wait until Monday to post my current weight, but I am very encouraged by the numbers and excited to see this really happening, to know that things really are changing and it's no longer just a dream.
Now that it's the weekend I know it will be harder to stick with the veggies, but I plan on giving it everything I've got. 5 days down and 5 to go.

Comments

Popular Posts