3.33 on 3/3/13

As I mentioned yesterday, I was itching to run. I decided to go ahead and do it today since I just had the Sculpting circuit. I started the run out with my gloves on because it felt like it was about 35 degrees out. I decided to take them off about halfway through my run so I stuck them in my pockets. I reached in my pocket later and one glove was gone. I circled back to try to find it and in the process my other glove disappeared. I never found either of them. I also forgot to wear my Fitbit, but thankfully you can manually track your workouts on the website so my mileage counted towards my step goal for the day. It seemed like it wasn't going to be a very good run, but I didn't let it bother me I just kept running. And....  


Boom. I set a new distance and average pace record on my Runkeeper account. I was so surprised. I didn't try to keep going a certain pace, I just ran. Once I got to 3.1 I decided to just run around the subdivision the rest of the way instead of walking home like I normally do and made it to 3.33. I had a little motivation while I was running. Someone else was out walking her dogs and on my way back down the hill she said, "Good job. Keep going!" How encouraging was that! It was helpful after running up that big hill. I was worn out when I got back.


After my run I still had to get my Power 90 sculpting in. I am just starting out with 3 pounds weights and will move up to 5 pound weights next. I am enjoying the workout so far. I've stuck with it for 5 days and that's longer than I have with any other exercise DVD I've purchased. Like I've said, it just feels different this time. 

I hope you have had a great weekend! Until tomorrow...

Comments

Popular Posts