1 Mile and Randomness

So I was supposed to run today...I decided to run a mile on the treadmill just to see if I could run it at a steady pace and to see how fast I could push myself. I was going to try to run at at 5 mph for a 12 minute mile...   


I was actually able to go a little faster than I thought! It's definitely progress. I still am not a fan of the dreadmill though. 

I bought some new jeans this weekend and decided to take a picture compared to the size 20 jeans I used to wear. The new ones are a size 14. You can tell a little difference. I still have a ways to go, but I'm getting there. 


A couple of other random clothing pics (since not much happened today to take a picture of):

Shoes from Meijer that I thought were super awesome.
Hoodie from the concert this weekend even more awesome than the above picture.

We have eaten pretty healthy this week so far. I have stayed within my calorie range. I made homemade spaghetti sauce (that I kept forgetting to take a picture of) so we had spaghetti for 2 nights. Tonight I made tacos. Not sure what the plan is for the weekend, but it's always tougher for me to stay within my range. Too many temptations. That just means I should run more to earn more calories. Simple, right?

Comments

Popular Posts