Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was a good day. I made cupcakes for work. They were delicious. Baking is something that I really enjoy, I just can't keep whatever I make at home. It's too tempting. Thankfully, the people at work usually eat whatever I bake so it's not an issue.


I went for a run when I got home. It was a good day for a run. I made it 3.11 again. Hooray! My pace was a little better than last time too so that was encouraging. (I have not exercised any since this run. I thought I learned my lesson last time, but I still have some work to do.)


We had supper at Longhorn and I stayed within my calories. That is a big accomplishment for me. I usually go over my limit when we go out. It felt good.

Lucas bought the best Valentine's Day present:
I have been debating buying one for awhile and now that I have it I wish I had it sooner. It tracks steps per day and how many flights of stairs you climb. It syncs with Sparkpeople so when I log my food there it shows up in my Fitbit app on my phone. It gives a more accurate view of how many calories you burn throughout the day and how many it's okay to eat to still be able to lose weight. It also has a wristband to wear when you sleep. You hold the button when you are about to fall asleep and it starts a timer. You hold the button again when you wake up and it logs how long you slept. It tells you how many times you awakened throughout the night so you can see if you are getting a restful sleep. It's pretty awesome. I think it is going to be a very useful tool in my weight loss journey.

We saw Shinedown again last night!! I'll post about it tomorrow, but let me just say I levitated out of there. (Don't worry, I'll explain what that means.)

Comments

Popular Posts