On the Right Track

This week has been very successful. It's a good feeling to be back on track. I'm down 2! I'm back at the weight I was last April. 

I had a good run yesterday. I only walked about 7 minutes of the 42:20. That's the longest I have run in a long time. It was beautiful out and I felt great. 



The journey feels different this time. I think my attitude about it is different. My resolve is stronger. Last year started out really well, but I stopped trying and I don't want that to happen this time. This needs to be a permanent change. I want it to be permanent. I can do this. I will do this.

The only thing keeping me from changing is myself and I am worth it. I have always had issues with seeing my self-worth. I think that is a big piece of this puzzle. It's the key to my transformation. I need to realize that I am worth more than this, that I deserve better than the way I am now. Sometimes our thoughts are harder to change than our physical habits. You tell yourself something for so long that you really believe it. That is about to change. I am going to work on retraining my thoughts. This is the next big step for me.



Comments

Popular Posts