Catching Up

It's been almost a week since I posted. I'm not sure what happened...

Monday I ran on the dreadmill again. It was torture... again. I watched a show on Netflix and it made it go a little faster. I ran at a 14:24 pace. The incline was set at 1 and I tried to run at a consistent pace, but I'm still working on that. I have a hard time judging how fast to set the pace.



Thankfully, it stopped raining/snowing/sleeting and I was able to run outside again. We actually had a beautiful 60 degree day in February. I left work early Wednesday with a horrible headache, but Thursday afternoon it was too beautiful to skip my run.


I was very happy with my time: 13:12 average pace. I'm getting closer to the 3 mile mark. The Color Run is great motivation and I get a little more excited about it after every run.  


I was down .6 pounds when I weighed in Tuesday. I do pretty well during the week and then the weekend comes and it's like I don't even try. This weekend I am trying to do better. It's all about choices. I need to keep telling myself, "I will make better choices."

Comments

Popular Posts