50!!!!!

This marks my 50th post! Blogging is something that I have really been enjoying. I like sharing this journey with you and want to say Thank You! Thank you for reading. It's an encouragement to me. 

We have had a good weekend. We went to see Identity Thief yesterday. It was hilarious. I definitely recommend seeing it. Afterwards we went to Tumbleweed and I ate the most unhealthy thing of the week. I stayed in my calories, but I only walked  4,700 steps yesterday so I wasn't too happy with myself. I regretted going out, but I have to learn to make better choices when we do. The free chips and salsa are not really free. 

Today we had a guest speaker at church, then got to witness a baptism followed by a potluck dinner. I tried to eat within my calories and I think I was successful but I just had to guesstimate. All of my pictures lately have just been of my face after I run so I wanted to post an updated picture. This one is from this morning. 


I can see a little change. I still have a long way to go, but I know it will happen. 

Today was a running day. It's amazing to me how my attitude about it has changed. I know I can run it and I just do it. I don't count down the minutes or think of how miserable I am the entire time. I can push myself and still enjoy it. I know that I won't always feel like this about it so I am enjoying it while I can. Running is also a great way to relieve stress. As an added bonus, I cut a minute and 4 seconds off my time!

Success!

Comments

Popular Posts