1st Indoor Run of 2013

So, I cleaned off the dreadmill today. The sidewalks are snow covered and running inside just seemed safer. It was exhausting. Today for C25K there was a 5 minute warm-up, 8 minute jog, 5 minute walk, 8 minute jog and a 5 minute cool down. Our house is about 40 degrees warmer than what I've been running in outside. My average pace was about 1 minute slower. It feels so different running on the treadmill. It didn't help that the one song I really don't like on my playlist started playing when I started the 1st 8 minute run. I just looked and the song lasts 7 minutes. I knew it felt like it lasted forever. I will definitely be updating my playlist before my next run. Anyway, I did finish and felt drained afterwards. I think that's how you're supposed to feel after exercising though. 


The one upside to running today:


I got to run in my new shoes. They were on sale 45% off this week. They are the girliest running shoes I have ever owned.

Only 14 more days until we go to see Shinedown again. I'm very excited about it. Last year we saw them at the Rockstar Uproar Festival. We actually went to see the other 2 bands that were playing and Shinedown was headlining. I left with a new favorite band. They are playing at "Corruptarena" (as it is called in my family) and we're going to see them again. Their new single debuts this week: "I'll Follow You." It's a beautiful song. I can't wait!


Comments

Popular Posts