Down 1.8

Today's weigh in was successful. I'm down another 1.8. I'm only 5 pounds away from my lowest weight last year! This makes me think counting calories is definitely the way to go for me. At least it is for now.

Today was supposed to be another off day but we are going out tonight so I thought I should at least run a mile on the dreadmill since it is raining here. It didn't feel as torturous as normal. I just kept thinking, "Get through the 1st 3-4 songs on your playlist. Listen to Shinedown and enjoy your run." This helped me through it. I ran it in 10:57.


 I was a little worn out afterwards, but it felt great.


I found a new program to try for exercising to do along with my running. I have read a lot about Insanity and P90X. I thought that I am way too out of shape to try those programs so I found one that the reviews say is more for beginners than the others. Hopefully that is the case. It is called Power 90. I am going to start it tomorrow. I'll keep you updated on how it goes.


There are some things coming up that I am looking forward to sharing with you, but I will have to save that for another day. For now, I'm just thankful for another successful week.

Comments

Popular Posts