Lazy Week

Any guesses on what tonight's post is about? I only ran on Thursday and today. Lazy. I didn't keep track of anything I ate. My weight fluctuated like crazy this week. I weighed anywhere from 192 to 196. Thankfully, I am back down to 193.4 from the 196. It is a gain of .2 this week, but I am glad it's not a gain of 3 like it could have been.

Today I decided to start counting calories again instead of Weight Watchers. It seems to be easier for me. It worked when I did it last year, so I am going to try it again. I think WW would work if I actually kept track of everything, but it takes more time to figure weight watchers points than to keep track of everything via Sparkpeople. I need to stick with this. I need to change.

On a happier note, I ran 3.13 miles today! It's the farthest I have run since high school. Color Run here I come!



 My pace was slower than my last run, but I ran farther and it was definitely a good feeling.

I went to the park to run today.  The scenery is better than running through the neighborhood. It has a mile track and it's not too crowded this time of the year.

My determination has come back and I am ready to do this.

I will leave you with a quote I found on Pinterest that pretty much sums of my week. It's all about choices.


Comments

Popular Posts