27

Today was a very relaxing day. I did get a few things done, but it was nice not to have to work. I started the morning by going over to Trader Joe's. I had read a lot about it on different blogs, but had never gone. It's about a 30 minute drive. Dad and I were going to go golfing today but it rained most of the day so I had time to drive over and see what it's like. I didn't get too much but I had to get some Cookie Butter. That's the one thing that I have seen people talk about the most.


It is delicious. It has 90 calories per tablespoon so I will eat it sparingly, but it is pretty tasty.

I got back on my Power 90 schedule today. I did the sculpting and then I ran a mile on the dreadmill.



I added a new page today. I am creating a list of 28 things I want to do before I turn 28. The list is incomplete. There are only 9 things so far, but it's a start. 

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! It's been great!

Comments

Popular Posts