Weigh In

I was very surprised when I stepped on the scale today: 187.0. I am back down to 30 pounds gone! Woop woop! It's very exciting and unexpected because I have not been eating well at all and I have not been exercising.

Today was a really bad day. I kind of asked for it in a way. I prayed for clarity on a certain situation this morning and I believe I received it. I know what I need to do, I just have to do it. What better way to relieve stress than to run? I went to the park and ran 3.1 in 36:52. It definitely did the trick of relieving my stress. It was actually a pretty nice day for a run. Partly cloudy, in the 40's. The only bad part was the wind. Running into it is not too much fun. I tried to push myself and run the hills today. Usually I only run them once and then run the track another way to avoid it. I ran it all three times. (It is a mile track.) My goal was to try to run under a 12 minute pace.


Success! Here are the splits:


I need to work on my pacing, but for now it just felt great to finish. Especially since I have been pretty lazy lately.

I went to a book club tonight. I really enjoyed it. Reading is something that I love to do and to get to talk to others about it was great. I am shy and quiet when I meet new people, but I still had fun. We read The Long Walk. It was really good. 

Well, I better get some sleep. I have to go to a health care reform seminar in the morning. How exciting! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

Popular Posts