Recap

It has been a busy week. Wednesday night we had church, Thursday I had an appointment and didn't get home until 7. Saturday morning we went to the funeral home, I had to go get my niece's birthday cake and then finish up our taxes. Today after church we went to my parents' for my niece's birthday and to give the kids their Easter presents. Tonight we had our first VBS meeting after church. Now, it's Sunday night and I have to get up and go to work in the morning.

I am sad to say that I have not been exercising. I have had kind of a down week. I have lots of excuses but honestly, I just haven't felt like it. I was in a funk. Hopefully the scale will not reflect my laziness, but I am sure that it will. I have been doing a lot of reading. I read Silver Linings Playbook. For once, I actually think the movie was better. I don't know if it's because I saw it before I read it or what. They were both good I just liked the story in the movie better. There were quite a few differences.

I'm thinking that this week should be calmer and I am going to get back on track. I've made a lot of progress and I don't want to stop where I am. I have a long way to go and I am determined to get there.

Comments

Popular Posts