Monday

We have had a much needed relaxing evening after a stressful day of work. Some days I just don't understand. I'm still trying to figure out where I need to be. Anyway, we went out to our favorite place, came home and did absolutely nothing. I have become addicted to Cheers. It's on Netflix and every episode has been hilarious. Last week was the first time I watched an episode and now I can't stop. We are almost done with the 1st season.

With the Power 90 program you are supposed to rest on either the 6th or 7th day. I decided to rest today since I ran and did the sculpting circuit yesterday. Tomorrow I will be back at it.

My scale literally broke this weekend so I had to purchase a new one. It is supposed to be in tomorrow which is weigh in day. I'm just hoping the scale that broke was accurate and when the new one comes in I don't weigh ten pounds more than the old one said I did. It's a scary feeling. As long as it's close I should be okay.

4 more days until a 3 day weekend!!!


Comments

Popular Posts