Power 90 Days 2 & 3

Power 90 day 2 was a little tougher than day 1. The cardio was okay, a few parts of it were kind of tough, but I was able to complete it. The yoga moves were killer. The ab workout was the most challenging. You do 100 crunches total. 10 each of 10 different moves. I was definitely feeling it when I got done. Today was toning again. It went smoothly. 3 days down 87 to go.

Today is the first day of my birthmonth. One day a year isn't long enough to celebrate so we celebrate all month. Next weekend we are going to see Little Shop of Horrors at Derby Dinner. I am pretty excited. I've only been there a few other times, but it is always a lot of fun. I'm not sure what else we will be doing but it usually involves a lot of food. Planning ahead will be key. If we do go out I need to pick my meal before and stick with the plan.

I've done well staying in my calorie range this week until tonight. I was even proud today because everyone ordered lunch out and I couldn't accurately figure the calories on anything so I took my own lunch to work. I knew that I should have just cooked something at home tonight and I ordered pizza. Poor decision on my part, but I can't let it be the start of a poor decision streak. No reason to let one bad thing ruin it all. Especially since it is the weekend. Weekends are always harder for me. If I want to see the number on the scale go down and I want to feel better then I need to make great decisions and forget about this one bad decision.

On a more positive note...when I bought my last jeans I decided to go ahead and buy a size 12 for in the future because I finally found a pair of jeans that I really like the way they fit. I didn't try them on until yesterday and I was so shocked to find that they fit! They are just a little tight. I was so happy. I never dreamed they would fit now. It was an awesome surprise!

Comments

Popular Posts