Friday in Pictures

Friday afternoon was pretty busy. I did the Power 90 sculpting then decided to run a mile on the treadmill. I pushed really hard this time. I cut 21 seconds off of my last time.


The after picture.


When Lucas got home we went to eat and to the bookstore. We went to El Nopal. It's one of our favorite places and it is pretty inexpensive. Afterwards we went to the bookstore.


We usually spend a couple of hours when we go. Last night we were only there for about 30 minutes or so. What is wrong with us? I did get a picture of something I have never seen before.

A Lego New Testament?
So this is what I got for my birthday. 5 new books and some bookmarks. Disgrace by J.M. Coetzee, Snow Falling on Cedars by David Guterson, The Way We Came to the End by Joshua Ferris, Wise Men by Stuart Nadler and Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick. (I loved that movie so I figured I would love the book too.


When we got home neither one of us was feeling too well so we didn't stay up too long. I think we went to bed earlier than we have all week, but I am feeling much better this morning. I'm ready for Derby Dinner tonight!

Comments

Popular Posts